Foundations of Leadership Program, Philadelphia
It takes a special set of skills to lead effectively and ignite the passion and productivity in a team. Whether you are a seasoned supervisor or a newly-promoted manager, this 2-day course will provide you with the key, most fundamental skills you need to really lead others effectively. You will walk away with practical, easy-to-implement tools and techniques and a new sense of possibility and purpose.
This proven, highly-effective course has consistently increased leadership effectiveness by well over 30% or more and will help you to:
- Implement leadership best practices with confidence and skill
- Build a workforce that is passionate about doing their work everyday
- Gain the necessary personal insight to coach each team member as an individual
- Cultivate relationships to retain your organization’s A-players
- Adopt a proven leadership system that has long-lasting benefits and ROI
Outcomes You Can Expect
Participants in the Foundations of Leadership program have reported the following:
- In an independent study conducted with participants who completed our leadership program 12 to 18 months earlier, it was found that 80% of participants are still using the information learned on a consistent basis
- 93% of attendees stated the course was “The Best Training Course I’ve Ever Taken” or that it was “Superior to Other Programs”
- 89% indicated that participating in the class would increase their effectiveness on the job by 30% or more
- The composite feedback score from all classes was 4.8 on a 5.0 scale
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for both seasoned and newly promoted managers and supervisors wanting to develop their core leadership skills.
For learning to be long lasting, it is best designed as a Process, and not a one-time Event. Therefore, this 2-day course is designed to include extensive reinforcement resources over a period of one year after the 2-day training. The learning process is as follows:
To maximize learning, it is extremely helpful for participants to receive individualized profile reports designed to enhance their personal insight and effectiveness as a leader. They are asked to complete the Everything DiSC Management Profile and the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode assessment in advance of class.
During the 2-days of classroom time, participants will learn to:
- Utilize the most effective leadership approach for long-term employee engagement
- Adapt their leadership approach to specific situations
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Address performance issues in a way that engages employees and improves performance
- Lead diverse behavioral styles
- Excel at performance management
- Expertly manage conflict
- Adeptly handle change
- Create a Leadership Development Plan to apply back on the job
Apply and Reinforce:
There are numerous methods that help participants apply their learning back on the job and reinforcement concepts addressed, as follows:
- Immediately After Class: Discuss the Leadership Development Plan created in class with their manager
- 30 Days After Class:
- Live online instructor-led reinforcement webinars. This is designed for the same class participants and with the same instructor who facilitated the program.
- Survey sent to each participant to ask them what they learned, what they did and what happened as a result of their actions since class
- First Reinforcement Tips Newsletter sent to each participant with helpful reminders about concepts addressed in the program
- 60 Days After Class: On-demand eLearning course is sent entitled “Reinforcing Your Understanding of Behavioral Styles”
- 90 Days After Class: Each participant receives the letter they wrote to themselves in class about what they wanted to have applied from the course concepts by that time
- 6 Months After Class: Another live online instructor-led reinforcement webinar is provided for the same class participants and with the same instructor who facilitated the program.
- Every Other Month for One Year: Participants will continue to receive their Reinforcement Tips Newsletters throughout the year with helpful, short reminders and leadership tips addressed in the program
The cost of this course is $1495 for one person or $1395 for two or more from the same organization.
A corporate discount is available to individuals responsible for selecting a leadership program for their organization.
Contact the provider via the information request button to learn more about fees, discounts and booking.
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied and delighted with the course, we will refund your entire registration fee. Guaranteed.
Average rating 4.9
Better communications with employees which also means listening to their feedback and ideas. More defined goals which are also communicated multiple times through out the year t...
There are many things to learn from this training : communication ,management style adopted for each situation or person and the 7 steps process.
The key items were reminders that everyone is not wired the same way, When dealing with people and managing a group, the key is to try to understand the type of person in our gr...
Contact this provider
NexaLearning was an early adopter of the "blended learning" style. Their programs are available in a variety of instructor-led and online formats, which gives them the ability to tailor a program to meet each organization's unique needs. Because of this,...