The Cisco NX-OS
- Introduction to the Cisco NX-OS
- Operational Differences between the Cisco IOS and NX-OS
Basic Configuration of Cisco Nexus Switches using NX-OS
- Initial Configuration of the Cisco Nexus switches
- Configuring Basic Layer 2 Features using the NX-OS
- Basic Layer 3 Features using the NX-OS
Advanced Configuration of Cisco Nexus Switches using NX-OS
- Advanced Layer 2 Features of Cisco Nexus switches
- Advanced Layer 3 Features of Cisco Nexus switches
- Integrating the Nexus 1000v with the VMware vCenter Server
- Configuring Cisco NX-OS on the Virtual Security Gateway
Troubleshooting Cisco NX-OS Configuration Issues
- Understanding High Availability (HA) Feature of the Cisco NX-OS
- Basic Troubleshooting Techniques
- Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques
Describe the differences between the Cisco IOS and NX-OS operating systems.
Describe the features and functionality of the Cisco NX-OS.
Describe how the Cisco NX-OS is used for functionality specific to different Cisco Nexus switching platforms, such as the 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches.
Understand basic and advanced configurations of the Cisco Nexus 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches using the NX-OS.
Understand basic and advanced configurations of the Cisco Virtual Security Gateway.
Understand troubleshooting techniques for the Cisco Nexus 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches using the NX-OS.
Who should attend?
Network designers, administrators, and managers
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team