Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Overview and Setup Procedures
- Features and Benefits
- Setup Procedures
- Receivables Management Setup
- Receivables Setup Options
- Sales Territory Maintenance
- Salesperson Maintenance
- Customer Class Setup
- Customer Maintenance
- Customer Maintenance Options
- National Accounts Maintenance
- Refund Check Setup
- Sales Email Setup
- Beginning Balances
- Lab : Receivables Management Setup
- Lab : Set Up a New Sales Territory
- Lab : Set Up a New Salesperson
- Lab : Modify a Customer Class
- Lab : Set Up a New Customer
- Lab : Set Up a National Account
- Lab : Set Up Refund Checks
- Transaction Entry Overview
- Receivables Batch Entry
- Receivables Transaction Entry
- Enter Receivables Scheduled Payments
- Enter Cash Receipts
- Apply Posted Transactions
- Enter Refund Checks
- Batch Recovery
- Lab : Receivables Transaction Entry
- Lab : Credit Memo Entry
- Lab : Receivables Scheduled Payments
- Lab : Cash Receipts Entry
- Lab : National Accounts/Cash Receipts Entry
- Lab : Apply Posted Transactions
- Lab : Creating and Printing Refund Checks
- NSF Checks, Voiding, and Waiving Posted Transactions
- Change and Delete Records
- Edit Receivables Transactions
- Remove History
- Perform an Inquiry
- Lab : Voiding a Document
- Lab : Assessing a Non-Sufficient Funds Charge
- Lab : Edit Receivables Transactions
- Period-End Procedures Overview
- Aging Process
- Finance Charges
- Print Statements
- Reprint Statements
- Paid Sales Transactions Removal
- Other Period-End Procedures
- Reconcile Receivables to General Ledger
- Year-End Routines
- Lab : Aging Process
- Lab : Write Off an Invoice
Perform Receivables Management related data entry functions including customer invoicing, customer payment application and recurring invoices.
Perform maintenance on Receivables Management documents and maintenance records such as customers, customer classes and scheduled payments.
Apply payments and prepayments to customer balances or against specific invoices.
Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry.
Troubleshoot and correct input errors including an incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
Perform month-end procedures including aging customer documents, closing statement cycles and printing customer statements.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 80574 Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team