Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Overview and Setup Procedures
- Features and Benefits
- Payables Management Setup
- Payables Setup Options
- Vendor Class Maintenance
- Vendor Class Accounts Setup
- Vendor Maintenance
- Vendor Maintenance Options
- Vendor Address Maintenance
- Vendor Account Maintenance
- Beginning Balances
- Vendor History
- Lab : Payables Management Setup
- Lab : Setting up a New Vendor Class
- Lab : Setting up a New Vendor
- Batch Entry
- Payables Transaction Entry
- Scheduled Payments Entry
- Post Scheduled Payments
- Lab : Enter an Invoice
- Lab : Enter and Pay an Invoice
- Lab : Enter a Credit Memo
- Lab : Payables Scheduled Payments
- Payables Manual Payment Entry
- Computer Checks - Select Checks
- Edit Payables Checks
- Edit Payables Check Batches
- Print and Post Checks
- Apply Payables Documents
- Batch Recovery
- Lab : Manual Payments, Credit Card
- Lab : Manual Payments, Enter a Prepayment
- Lab : Select Checks
- Lab : Edit Payables Checks; Adding a Payment
- Lab : Edit Payables Checks; Removing a Vendor/Voucher
- Lab : Printing and Posting Checks
- Lab : Applying Payables Documents
- Define Intercompany Relationships
- Enter Intercompany Transactions
- Post Intercompany Transactions in General Ledger
- View Intercompany Transactions in Inquiry
- Vendor and Transaction Holds
- Void Open Payables Transactions
- Void Historical Transactions
- Edit Payables Transactions
- Change or Delete Vendor Records
- Remove History
- Use Inquiries
- Report Options and Printing
- Report Groups
- Lab : Transaction Holds
- Lab : Void an Open Transaction
- Lab : Void a Historical Transaction
- Lab : Edit Transaction Information
- Lab : Delete a Vendor
- Lab : Remove History
- Closing a Period
- Close the Calendar Year
- Close the Fiscal Year
- Lab : Close Fiscal Periods
- Lab : Year-End Closing
Set up Payables Management and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
Perform all Payables Management related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, check processing, recurring vouchers, and manual checks.
Select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to check processing.
Correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
Perform maintenance on Payables Management documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
Understand the steps and requirements to void checks and invoices.
Use inquiries or print reports to verify data and perform financial analysis for audit trail purposes.
Identify the impact of Payables Management on other areas of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 80573 Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team