Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Overview and Setup Procedures
- Features and Benefits
- Payables Management Setup
- Payables Setup Options
- Vendor Class Maintenance
- Vendor Class Accounts Setup
- Vendor Maintenance
- Vendor Maintenance Options
- Vendor Address Maintenance
- Vendor Account Maintenance
- Beginning Balances
- Vendor History
- Lab : Overview and Setup Procedures
- Batch Entry
- Payables Transaction Entry
- Printing a Check in Payables Transaction Entry
- Scheduled Payments Entry
- Post Scheduled Payments
- Lab : Daily Procedures
- Payables Manual Payment Entry
- Computer Checks - Select Checks
- Edit Payables Checks
- Edit Payables Check Batches
- Print and Post Checks
- Apply Payables Documents
- Batch Recovery
- Lab : Entering Payments
- Define Intercompany Relationships
- Enter Intercompany Transactions
- Post Intercompany Transactions in General Ledger
- View Intercompany Transactions in Inquiry
- Vendor and Transaction Holds
- Void Open Payables Transactions
- Void Historical Transactions
- Edit Payables Transactions
- Change or Delete Vendor Records
- Remove History
- Using Inquiries
- Report Options and Printing
- Report Groups
- Lab : Maintaining Records
- Closing a Period
- Closing the Calendar Year
- Closing the Fiscal Year
- Lab : Period-End Procedures
- Set up the Payables Management module and identify the customizable options available in the setup windows.
- Perform all Payables Management related data entry functions including vendor invoicing, check processing, recurring vouchers, and manual checks.
- Perform maintenance on Payables Management documents and other records such as vendors and recurring invoices.
- Select documents for payment and make appropriate adjustments to payment amounts prior to check processing.
- Print standard reports to verify data and financial analysis for audit trail purposes.
- Identify the impact of the Payables Management module on other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules.
- Correct input errors using the Edit Transaction Information window.
- Understand the steps and requirements to void checks and invoices.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 80227 Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team