Overview and Setup Procedures
- Features and Benefits
- Bank Reconciliation Setup
- Checkbook Maintenance
- Transfer Existing Checkbooks to Bank Reconciliation
- Lab : Overview and Setup Procedures
- Transaction Types in Bank Transaction Entry
- Enter Checks, Withdrawals, and Adjustments
- Enter Receipt Transactions
- Miscellaneous Checks
- Bank Transfer Entry
- Deposits with Receipts
- Deposits without Receipts
- Clear Unused Receipts
- Lab : Daily Procedures
Reconcile Bank Statements
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Selecting Bank Transactions
- Enter Adjustments and Reconcile
- Lab : Reconcile Bank Statements
- Voiding Transactions
- Deleting Checkbooks
- Removing History
- Using Inquiries
- Report Options and Printing
- Report Groups
- Report List
- Lab : Maintaining Records
- Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such checkbooks.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors, such as incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Perform the bank reconciliation process.
Who should attend?
Bank Reconciliation training is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; office managers, CEOs, and consultants who have to understand the technical aspects of Bank Reconciliation and gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 80222 Bank Reconciliation in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team