Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
6293 Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the EnterpriseNew Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Introduction to the EDST Job Role
- Overview of Troubleshooting Steps
Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Overview of the Windows 7 Recovery Environment
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Startup Settings
- Troubleshooting Operating System Services Issues
- Lab : Troubleshooting Startup Issues
Using Group Policy to Centralize Configuration
- Overview of Group Policy Application
- Resolving Client Configuration Failures and GPO Application Issues
- Lab : Using Group Policy to Centralize Configuration
Troubleshooting Hardware Device, Device Driver, and Performance Issues
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
- Monitoring Reliability and Performance
- Configuring Performance Options in Windows 7
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Lab A: Resolving Hardware Device and Device Driver Issues
- Lab B: Troubleshooting Performance-Related Issues
Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues
- Determining Network Settings
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues
- Lab : Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues
Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting VPN Connectivity Issues
- Using Remote Desktop
- Troubleshooting User Issues by Using Remote Assistance
- Troubleshooting NAP Issues
- Troubleshooting DirectAccess Issues
- Lab : Resolving Remote Connectivity Issues
Troubleshooting Logon and Resource Access Issues
- Troubleshooting User Logon Issues
- Troubleshooting User Profile Issues
- Troubleshooting File Access Issues
- Troubleshooting File Permissions Issues
- Troubleshooting Printer Access Issues
- Lab : Troubleshooting Logon and Resource Access Issues
Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Recovering Files Encrypted by EFS
- Recovering BitLocker-Protected Drives
- Troubleshooting Internet Explorer and Content Access Issues
- Lab : Troubleshooting Security Issues
Troubleshooting Operating System and Application Issues
- Troubleshooting Application Installation Issues
- Troubleshooting Application Operations Issues
- Applying Application and Windows Updates
- Lab : Troubleshooting Operating System and Application Issues
- Describe the processes of establishing and using a troubleshooting methodology, and define the EDST job role and responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot startup issues on a Windows 7 computer.
- Troubleshoot client-configuration failures and Group Policy object (GPO) application issues.
- Troubleshoot hardware device, device driver, and performance issues.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot logon and resource access issues.
- Troubleshoot security system issues, such as Encrypting File Systems (EFS) BitLocker Drive Encryption, and file permissions.
- Troubleshoot operating system and applications issues.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this 6293 Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team