Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2016
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Windows Server 2016
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Migrating server roles and workloads
- Windows Server activation models
- Lab : Installing and configuring Server Core
Overview of Storage in Windows Server 2016
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing Data Deduplication
- Configuring iSCSI storage
- Configuring the Storage Spaces feature in Windows Server 2016
- Lab : Implementing and managing storage
Implementing Directory Services
- Deploying AD DS domain controllers
Implementing service accounts
What is Azure AD?
Lab: Implementing and Managing AD DS
Implementing AD FS
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a single organization
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Implementing SSO with Microsoft online services
- Lab : Implementing AD FS
- Lab : Implementing Web Application Proxy
Implementing Network Services
- Overview of networking enhancements
- Implementing IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces with IPAM
- Lab : Implementing network services
- Configuring the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Hyper-V storage
- Configuring Hyper-V networking
- Configuring Hyper-V virtual machines
- Lab: Implementing server virtualization with Hyper-V
Configuring Advanced Network Features
- Overview of high-performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
- Lab: Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Overview of SDN
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
- Lab : Deploying Network Controller
Implementing Remote Access
- Remote access overview
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing a virtual private network (VPN)
- Lab: Implementing DirectAccess
Deploying & Managing Windows Server & Hyper-V Containers
- Overview of containers in Windows Server 2016
- Preparing for containers
- Installing, configuring, and managing containers by using Docker
- Lab : Installing and configuring containers
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Overview of failover clustering
- Implementing a failover cluster
- Configuring highly-available applications and services on a failover cluster
- Maintaining a failover cluster
- Implementing a stretch cluster
- Lab: Implementing failover clustering
Implementing Failover Clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Overview of the integration of Hyper-V Server 2016 with failover clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V virtual machines on failover clusters
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V virtual machine migration
- Implementing the Hyper-V Replica feature
- Lab: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Install and configure Windows Server 2016.
Describe storage in Windows Server 2016.
Implement directory services.
Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Configure advanced networking features.
Implement software-defined networking.
Implement remote access.
Deploy and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
Implement failover clustering.
Implement failover clustering by using virtual machines.
Who should attend?
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team