Planning & Provisioning Microsoft Office 365
- Overview of Office 365
- Provisioning an Office 365 tenant
- Planning a pilot deployment
- Lab: Provisioning Office 365
Managing Microsoft Office 365 Users & Groups
- Managing user accounts and licenses
- Managing passwords and authentication
- Managing security groups in Office 365
- Managing Office 365 users and groups with Windows PowerShell
- Configuring administrative access
- Lab: Managing Office 365 users and passwords
- Lab: Managing Office 365 groups and administration
Configuring Client Connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- Planning for Office 365 clients
- Planning connectivity for Office 365 clients
- Configuring connectivity for Office 365 clients
- Lab: Configuring client connectivity to Office 365
Planning & Configuring Directory Synchronization
- Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Managing Office 365 identities with directory synchronization
- Lab: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
Planning & Deploying Office 2016 ProPlus
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Planning and managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and managing centralized deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Office telemetry and reporting
- Lab: Deploying Office 365 ProPlus
Planning & Managing Exchange Online Recipients and Permissions
- Overview of Exchange Online
- Managing Exchange Online recipients
- Planning and configuring Exchange Online permissions
- Lab: Managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
Planning & Configuring Microsoft Exchange Online Services
- Planning and configuring email flow in Office 365
- Planning and configuring email protection in Office 365
- Planning and configuring client access policies
- Migrating to Exchange Online
- Lab: Configuring message transport in Exchange Online
- Lab: Configuring email protection and client policies
Planning & Deploying Skype for Business Online
- Planning and configuring Skype for Business Online service settings
- Configuring Skype for Business Online users and client connectivity
- Planning voice integration with Skype for Business Online
- Lab: Deploying Skype for Business Online
Planning & Configuring SharePoint Online
- Configuring SharePoint Online services
- Planning and configuring SharePoint site collections
- Planning and configuring external user sharing
- Lab: Configuring SharePoint Online
Planning & Configuring a Office 365 Collaboration Solution
- Planning and managing Yammer Enterprise
- Planning and configuring OneDrive for Business
- Configuring Office 365 groups
- Lab: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
Planning & Configuring Rights Management & Compliance
- Overview of the compliance features in Office 365
- Planning and configuring Azure Rights Management in Office 365
- Managing the compliance features in Office 365
- Lab: Configuring Rights Management and compliance
Monitoring & Troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- Troubleshooting Office 365
- Monitoring Office 365 service health
- Lab: Monitoring and troubleshooting Office 365
Planning & Configuring Identity Federation
- Understanding identity federation
- Planning an AD FS deployment
- Deploy AD FS for identity federation with Office 365
- Planning and implementing hybrid solutions (Optional)
- Lab: Planning and configuring identity federation
Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Who should attend?
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team