New Markets Tax Credits Webinar
To many economic development practitioners, the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) offers promise as a tool to get deals done but understanding how to use it in an actual project often proves challenging. This course takes participants through a general understanding of the program to detailed, step-by-step application in actual deals. NDC, as a recipient of one of the largest NMTC allocations, is at the leading edge in developing and applying the best models for this powerful economic development tool.
- Outline of the NMTC program
- How funds flow through an NMTC deal
- Determining the amount of tax credits available to investors
- Calculating the Qualified Equity Investment
- Structuring a Qualified Low-Income Community Investment
- Compliance and recapture issues
Contact this provider
National Development Council
NDC is nationally recognized as the leading provider of training programs for economic, housing and community development finance professionals. NDC Training builds development finance capacity in professionals working at every level and for every sector of the economic, housing and...