HD420 - Rental Housing Development Finance
The second course in the HDFP Certification Program™ as well as the first course in the RHDFP Certification Program™, HD420 takes a detailed look at the analysis, financing and development of affordable rental housing. In this five-day course, participants learn the underwriting criteria used by lenders and the rates of return demanded by private equity investors in order to determine their investment in a rental housing project. This course also explores the methods practitioners can utilize to attract the maximum amount of private capital to rental housing projects as well as the techniques to fill financing gaps with public resources.
- Rental Housing Development Process
- Key actors and their concerns
- Steps in developing rental housing
- Financial Projections
- Pro forma income and expense analysis
- Sources and uses of funds statements
- Private Sector Financing
- Permanent lender ratio analysis
- Construction lender analysis
- Construction management
- Three approaches to value
- Tax Credits
- Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Present value theory
- Internal rate of return
- Pricing benefits
- Investor concerns
- Key partnership issues
- Deal Structuring
- Altering rates of return
- Debt and equity investment vehicles
National Development Council
NDC is nationally recognized as the leading provider of training programs for economic, housing and community development finance professionals. NDC Training builds development finance capacity in professionals working at every level and for every sector of the economic, housing and...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team