The Step-By-Step Guide to Bringing Workers Back to the Law FirmNational Business Institute
The Step-By-Step Guide to Bringing Workers Back to the Law Firm
All available course dates
The Step-by-Step Guide to Bringing Workers Back to the Law Firm
Make the Transition Back to the Law Firm as Smooth as Possible
The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting businesses everywhere, and law firms are no exception. This informative program explores ways to address continued work-from-home and leave requests, maintain compliance with OSHA and CDC regulations, address changes in pay and position and much more. Register today!
- Law Firm Safety Considerations: Revising Policies and Procedures
- OSHA and CDC Regulations
- How to Modify the Law Firm: Social Distancing Enforcements, Cleanliness and More
- Testing and Medical Exams
- Confidentiality of Medical Information
- ADA Compliance and Continued Work-From-Home Requests
- Workers with Compromised Immune Systems and Other Related Health Concerns
- Telecommuting and Leave Requests
- How to Respond to Workers Who Present Symptoms of COVID-19
- Changes in Pay, Position and Benefits
- Furloughed or Laid-Off Workers: What Now?
- Updating and Communicating with Clients, Opposing Counsel and Courts
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...