Small Business Cybersecurity 2023: A Quick Guide
Small businesses have the same data security compliance duties with limited resources to fulfill them. This focused update gives the latest information on privacy laws and data security risks to help small businesses and self-employed clients prevent loss and liability. Answer your clients' urgent questions and protect their interests. Register today!
- Help small businesses identify key vulnerabilities and types of data to protect.
- Make clear plans to monitor and report any suspicious behavior.
- Determine the best course of action in the event of a breach or ransomware attack.
- Find the best ways to guard business owners from new liabilities.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- What Data to Protect and How: Retention, Destruction, and Access Rules
- SaaS and Third-Party Data Storage and Use Contracts
- Top Risks to Small Businesses Now: Internal and External
- Work-From-Home/BYOD Problems and Solutions
- Types of Cyberattacks to Watch For Now
- Data Breach Monitoring, Response, and Reporting
- Ransomware Response Best Practices
- Cyberinsurance Coverage Options and Claims
- Liability of Business Members for Loss of Data
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...