Paralegal Ethics: Critical Email Mistakes to Avoid and Correct
When it comes to sending and receiving emails, even little slip-ups can bring about nasty consequences. Join our seasoned faculty as they delve into the biggest mistakes paralegals make with email apps, electronic storage, Zoom, and more. Arm yourself with vital knowledge and help prevent mishaps - register today!
- Review key rules and new opinions.
- Examine best practices for keeping your email account secure.
- Uncover the potential pitfalls of forwarding emails.
- Analyze best practices for preventing inadvertent disclosures.
- Develop strategies for evading cloud computing nightmares.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Applicable Rules and Noteworthy Opinions
- Ensuring Your Email App is "Reasonably Secure"
- Top Pitfalls and Perils: Message Contents and Recipients
- How to Prevent and Resolve Inadvertent Disclosures
- Cloud Computing and Electronic Storage Nightmares
- Top Mistakes When Dealing With Zoom, Teams, and Other Electronic Apps and Devices
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...