Junk Science in the Courtroom 2023
The amount of junk science that exists today may surprise you, and myths are so often repeated that many attorneys - young and seasoned - accept them as fact. Will you know junk science when you see it? Join our knowledgeable faculty for a 2023 look at sound, admissible expert testimony versus unreliable science that should be eradicated from legal argument and the courtroom. Dispel common modern misconceptions and enhance your litigation strategy - register today!
- Learn how to sort out valid medical opinions from junk science.
- Anticipate common misconceptions about injuries and motor vehicle crashes.
- Review the top forensic science myths.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Exploring Frye, Daubert, and Subsequent Cases
- Legitimate vs. Illegitimate Medical Opinions
- Legal Causation, Medical Causation, and Methodologies - Digging Deeper
- Junk Science in Motor Vehicle Crash Cases
- Fact vs. Junk Science in Digital Forensics
- Forensic Science - Defeating Junk Science Myths
- Strategies for Keeping Junk Science Out of the Courtroom
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...