Indemnification Provisions 101: Drafting, Negotiating, Common Mistakes
Do you sometimes wonder if specific contract language might be creating more problems than it solves? This legal primer has the answers. Get fundamental drafting instructions for the most powerful and confounding contract provisions. Our experienced attorney faculty will guide you through anticipating likely implications of each word and will share their own hard-won contract language that's worked for them. Learn to draft and negotiate these key clauses with confidence - register today!
- Get a foundational overview of indemnity laws.
- Clearly outline the scope of the claims.
- Identify indemnitors and indemnitees and their obligations.
- Leverage effective negotiating tools to better position your client.
- Explore liability limiting provisions that go hand in hand with indemnification.
- Come away with legal ethics guidance that pertains specifically to contract law practice.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Understanding the Laws of Indemnity
- Preliminary Considerations
- Drafting the Indemnification Provision: Part I (With Sample Language)
- Drafting the Indemnification Provision: Part II (With Sample Language)
- Essential Negotiating Tactics
- Enforceability at Drafting and in Disputes
- Top Drafting Mistakes and Unintended Outcomes
- Insurance and LOL Provisions that Go Hand in Hand with Indemnification Clauses
- Legal Ethics for the Business Contract Attorney
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...