Everyday Ethics: Top 10 Problems Solved
Avoid Easily Preventable Mistakes that Can Cost You Your Law License
The daily demands of the legal practice rarely allow for a moment of reflection on the ethical implications of your actions. This practical legal ethics guide will give you an opportunity to identify key areas of weaknesses in your daily practices and get real-life tips for protecting your reputation. Register today!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This program is designed to provide practical legal ethics guidance to attorneys. It will also benefit paralegals and other legal support staff.
- Getting in Over One's Head
- Getting Ahead of the Client
- Conflicts Arising After a Representation Has Commenced
- Underestimating Fees
- Accidentally Over-Estimating Odds of Success
- Accidental Mishandling of Funds
- Unawareness of Possibly Impaired Judgment
- Accidental Leaks of Confidences
- Cutting Corners at the Client's Request
- Communications Short-Comings
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...