Ethics: Managing Conflicts of Interest
Practical Ethics Tips for Preventing and Resolving Conflicts of Interest
Making certain your legal representation of one client does nothing to harm any of your other current or former clients is one of the key tasks in maintaining an ethical practice. This practical course offers effective tips for filtering out the cases that you ethically cannot or shouldn't take. Get simple tips for staying in compliance - register today!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Analyzing Conflicts of Interest
- Conducting Effective Conflict Checks: Case-/Client-Specific Practical Tips
- Obtaining Informed Consent/Waivers (With Sample Language and Steps to Confirm in Writing)
- Eliminating Unintentional Attorney-Client Relationships
- Preventing Imputed Conflicts of Interest
- Ethical Walls
- Practical Tips for Attorneys With Highly Specialized Practices/Tightly Knit Client Groups: How to Take Extra Care
- Recent Case Law You Need to Know
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...