1031 Exchange BasicsNational Business Institute
1031 Exchange Basics
All available course dates
1031 Exchange Basics
A Practical Overview of 1031 Exchanges
1031 Exchanges, also called Like-Kind Exchanges, present significant tax-deferral incentives for real estate investors. Learn how 1031 Exchanges work and get clarity on what you need to do to qualify for the capital gains tax deferral. Get practical guidance on eligibility criteria, property designations, accounting requirements and advanced exchange tactics. Don't miss this opportunity to add a powerful tax strategy to your skill set - register today!
- Rationale for 1031 Exchanges
- Benefits of Tax Deferral
- Basic Requirements to Qualify for 1031 Tax Deferral
- What is Real Property and What is Non-Qualified Property
- Exchanges of Foreign Real Property
- How to Properly Designate Replacement Property
- Partial Victories and Partial Tax Deferral in a 1031 Exchange
- Accounting Requirements for Value, Equity and Debt
- Complex Exchanges - Including Improvements to the Replacement Property
- Reverse Exchanges - Front Leg, Back Leg and Non-Safe Harbor
- Combining IRC 121 Exclusion for Primary Residences and 1031 Exchange
- Complications Involving a Related Party
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...