Problem Credits: Early Warning Signs and Effective Actions
This two-day course teaches the causes of business and financial failure, recognition of early warning signs, and development and execution of a response plan
Who should attend?
- Private placement investors
- Professionals recently assigned to workout groups
- Debt or equity analysts
Gain insights into managing problem loans so you can:
- Recognize deterioration of credit quality early enough for efficient response
- Build structures that will signal decline in a timely manner
- Create an effective plan of action to address troubled situations and maximize recovery
- Develop ongoing systems to deal with problem credits as they arise
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...