Leveraged Loan Credit Agreements in the US Market: A Practical Approach
This one-day course will review and analyze the key covenants and other provisions used in leveraged loan credit agreements.
Who should attend?
- High-yield and leveraged loan fund managers
- Bond analysts
- Leveraged finance lenders, including collateralized loan obligation (CLO) managers
- Investment banking advisors and other financial professionals with an interest in bank documentation
Gain skills in leveraged loan agreement analysis so you can:
- Understand the purpose of each of the key leveraged loan covenants
- Analyze and summarize key covenants with an increased ability to focus on material issues
- Recognize, describe, and assess restricted payments, investments, and debt incurrence covenants by analyzing their component parts
- Determine the level of subordination risk inherent in a structure
- Understand default provisions and the importance of voting rights in protecting lenders
- Understand how different credit agreements – such as a revolving credit facility and a term loan – relate to one another, and how they may be mutually supportive
- Analyze covenants individually and as a package to assess the overall quality of investor protection
7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich St
10005 New York New York
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...