High yield and Leveraged Finance Credit Analysis
This two-day course reviews the basics of high-yield debt while providing an overview of current issues for this area of securities.
Who should attend?
- Credit analysts
- Ratings advisors
- Investment and Commercial Bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Equity analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) professionals
- Banking supervisors
- Credit risk professionals
- Basel Project Managers
Gain skills in high-yield analysis so you can:
- Understand the crucial differences between seniority and subordination in credit
- Apply fundamental principles of analysis to high-yield debt
- Understand the dynamics of the high-yield market in different environments
- Anticipate questions faced by debtholders during financial distress and bankruptcies
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...
Average rating 5
Based on 4 reviews.Write a review!
The most useful part was case studies and working through ratios