Fundamentals of Bank Credit Risk Analysis
This two-day course provides a foundation for analyzing banks in developed and emerging markets utilizing Moody's Bank Financial Strength Ratings.
Who should attend?
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit and equity analysts
- Regulators and central bankers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Bond researchers (both buy and sell sides)
- Corporate treasurers
- Correspondent banking officers
- Relationship managers involved in exposures to, or investments in, banks
Gain fundamental skills in bank risk analysis so you can:
- Use a structured framework for analyzing banking institutions
- Identify and analyze key qualitative risk factors
- Assess, calculate, and interpret key ratios Evaluate a bank's strength based on its published financial information
- Apply Moody's Investors Service ratings tools and methodology to banks
- Evaluate credit risk and determine relative creditworthiness
- Understand the key elements of the shifting bank regulatory landscape
Average rating 5
Going over ratios and relating them to actual financials was effective understand.
Bank Analysis (CAMEL) Failure Analysis.
Course was very informative for my current role. The examples shown by the instructor made the seminar easy to understand.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...