Credit Reasoning and Writing
This two-day course focuses on the preparation of credit approval documents that summarize an institution's credit risk exposure.
Who should attend?
- (Senior) Relationship managers
- Risk managers
- Credit analysts and any other personnel involved in writing credit approval documents
- Credit review, monitoring, and audit
Gain skills in imparting credit analysis insights so you can:
- Write credit approval documents that are clear, concise, consistent, and complete
- Select information for inclusion in credit approval documents that is relevant for the decision-maker and focused on key risks and mitigants
- Write a financial risk analysis that is supported by facts
- Describe the key facility risks and how these will be mitigated by the suggested loan structure
- Use executive summaries to communicate key issues to decision-makers
- Practically apply the learning through group exercises and case studies
About Moody's Analytics
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...
Average rating 5Based on 13 reviews.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...