Credit Reasoning and Writing
This two-day course focuses on the preparation of credit approval documents that summarize an institution's credit risk exposure.
Who should attend?
- (Senior) Relationship managers
- Risk managers
- Credit analysts and any other personnel involved in writing credit approval documents
- Credit review, monitoring, and audit
Gain skills in imparting credit analysis insights so you can:
- Write credit approval documents that are clear, concise, consistent, and complete
- Select information for inclusion in credit approval documents that is relevant for the decision-maker and focused on key risks and mitigants
- Write a financial risk analysis that is supported by facts
- Describe the key facility risks and how these will be mitigated by the suggested loan structure
- Use executive summaries to communicate key issues to decision-makers
- Practically apply the learning through group exercises and case studies
Average rating 5
Hammering down brevity in my writing was very useful.
Business writing course was very helpful with reinforcing basic and new writing materials / rules.
For me, the FCF analysis was helpful. I also thought having us send in our work to be edited in front of everyone was effective.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...