Covenants and Documentation
This one-day course tackles how financial professionals should review credit documentation and what pitfalls to look out for in this process.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information
- New York City
Who should attend?
- Commercial and investment bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Loan administrators
- Syndication desks
- Structured finance investors
Gain insights into covenants and documentation so you can:
- Identify important features in standard documents
- Structure documents effectively for proper protection and understand what document structures are appropriate for various types of debt
- Understand how the strength of covenants can be mitigated by weak definitions, ambiguous language, exceptions, carve-outs, and the like
- Discuss documentation issues with, and ask proper questions of, one's lawyer
Average rating 5
Application of concepts, as well as highlights / recommended areas of focus was helpful
Side by side instruction combining slides & actual documentation was the best
Knowledge of the instructor, really enjoyed the training.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...