Corporate Debt Restructuring
This two-day course deals with the background and resolution of debt restructuring issues and reviews techniques for limiting exposure.
Who should attend?
- Commercial, corporate, and investment bankers
- Credit and equity analysts
- Hedge fund and private-equity managers
- Distressed debt investment and management groups
Gain skills in corporate debt restructuring so you can:
- Understand the concept of migration risk
- Identify the constituent elements of typical debt structures
- Handle protective documentation
- Know the rules and requirements of bankruptcy regimes in the US, major EU countries, and some emerging markets, and the protection and dangers for creditors
- Recognize the important aspects of jurisdiction and the impact of "forum shopping"
- Know the recent changes to the international insolvency practice derived from UN Model Laws, EU Insolvency regulations and the US Bankruptcy Code
- Understand the most significant factors in planning a debt restructure
- Structure a reorganization plan and evaluate alternative strategies
7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich St
10005 New York New York
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...