Corporate Credit Rating Analysis
This unique three-day course tackles intermediate to advanced corporate credit analysis, the framework for the Moody's Investors Service credit rating system and the use of quantitative credit tools.
Who should attend?
- Credit analysts
- Ratings advisors
- Investment and Commercial Bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Equity analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) professionals
- Banking supervisors
- Credit risk professionals
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Gain insight into the credit rating process of Moody's Investors Service
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessments
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used by Moody's Investors Service in the credit rating process.
- Understand the concepts behind alternative measures of risk, such as Moody's Analystics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis.
Average rating 5
The case studies were most useful. I learned a lot from the exercises where I came up with different ratings than the analysis on the grid
Instructor knowledge are experience was hugely appreciated. Wide background of participants added depth to the material covered.
Understanding the Moody's rating methodology and the key components for credit analysis was useful.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...