Certificate in Commercial Credit
The Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) leverages Moody's deep expertise in credit assessment and risk management to certify the achievement of the highest standards of credit analysis and decisioning.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Relationship managers
Upon completion of this certification you will be able to:
- Demonstrate that you have achieved a global standard in corporate and commercial credit assessment
- Analyze an obligor, mitigate risk, and recommend the optimal loan solution
- Price credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness
- Gain a strategic perspective of the lending business of your organization
- Carry out the bank's risk policies and promote its culture
- Build your personal brand by adhering to professional standards that establish trust
- Open doors to career opportunities
Average rating 5
“It opens up one’s eyes to a whole lot of issues that we tend to overlook at our own peril in banking. The best credit course I’ve ever taken.”
“It directly contributed to me securing my new role. It’s a real door-opener. Being Moody’s certified proves your knowledge from an external perspective.”
“Moody’s CICC directly contributed to me securing my new role.”
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...