Certificate in Commercial Credit
The Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) leverages Moody's deep expertise in credit assessment and risk management to certify the achievement of the highest standards of credit analysis and decisioning.
Who should attend?
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Relationship managers
Upon completion of this certification you will be able to:
- Demonstrate that you have achieved a global standard in corporate and commercial credit assessment
- Analyze an obligor, mitigate risk, and recommend the optimal loan solution
- Price credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness
- Gain a strategic perspective of the lending business of your organization
- Carry out the bank's risk policies and promote its culture
- Build your personal brand by adhering to professional standards that establish trust
- Open doors to career opportunities
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...
Find out more about this Certificate in Commercial Credit course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team