Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
This three-day course gives participants a detailed understanding of financial statements, in the context of rapidly changing standards, for assessing financial risk.
Who should attend?
Professionals who are responsible for assessing the financial risk of businesses or who need to analyze and understand financial statements in more depth.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret financial statements for their effectiveness, relevance, and vulnerabilities
- Analyze the impact of certain financial statement choices on key financial ratios
- Anticipate and detect deteriorating cash flow quality
- Identify some of the more sensitive areas of reporting (in particular, revenue recognition)
- Identify many of the creative accounting techniques used by companies
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...