Advanced Corporate Credit Analysis
This three-day course builds on Moody's Analytics "Fundamentals" and intermediate-level corporate credit courses to take credit professionals' analysis skills to an advanced level.
Who should attend?
- Commercial credit analysts
- Commercial lenders and loan officers
- Relationship managers
- Fixed-income professionals
- Other financial professionals
Gain advanced skills in corporate credit analysis so you can:
- Use market-based credit models and appreciate their strengths and weaknesses versus fundamental credit analysis
- Create sophisticated peer group analyses to underpin a credit review
- Assess complex capital structures and the credit implications of each component
- Describe the drivers behind "event risk," understand how to anticipate such an issue, and analyze a credit after one has occurred
- Identify early warning signs of financial distress
- Use projection models to incorporate uncertainty and cyclicality
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...