Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Audit Leadership Institute
As an internal audit leader, it is essential to maintain a good understanding of events impacting business performance. These could include the constantly evolving international and domestic regulatory landscape, an increased use of third parties to carry out work, and advances in technology. MISTI developed The Audit Leadership Institute program to help internal auditors address these key business concerns.
The program is designed for the internal audit executive and aims to improve their understanding of relevant and new compliance, fraud and information security risks.
These are the reasons to attend this course:
- Discover new and relevant information and data to assess.
- Validate your internal audit plan by addressing key business and industry risks.
- Leverage techniques and tactics to improve your annual audit plan presentation to the Audit Committee and C-Suite.
- Improve your internal audit team’s ability to identify key indicators of fraudulent activities.
- Understand how cybersecurity threats are evolving and how internal audit resources can be positioned to assure the protection of intellectual property.
- Learn how to streamline unnecessary tasks associated with Sarbanes-Oxley work.
- Hear how a third-party risk management program should be created and maintained.
- Be inspired by innovative and new approaches to conducting internal audit projects.
- Get an insider’s perspective of a world-class data analytics function of a Fortune 100 company.
- Take away best practices of industry-leading internal audit executives from Tufts Health Plan, Staples, Raytheon and American Tower.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for senior managers, directors, Chief Audit Executives, internal audit executives and risk managers who wish to learn new approaches to leading an internal audit department.
Degree and diploma etc.
Completion of this course is worth 24 CPE Credits
The cost of this course is $3495 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Provider: MIS Training Institute
With offices in London and Boston, MIS Training Institute is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made...