Information Security Boot CampMIS Training Institute (MISTI)
Information Security Boot Camp - 5-Day Seminar
This five-day course was created to assist information security practitioners in preparing for the CISSP CBK exam, CISM, CISA, or other formal exams dealing with information security or IT controls. It will also be helpful for audit staff who work with validating and verifying core IT systems as risk-related personnel who rely on IT to maintain their corporate and customer systems.
This seminar is both intense and packed with information. Participants will study the ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) and explore evaluation methods and tools required to construct or audit a comprehensive information security framework. The perspective they gain is a business-oriented, architectural. They will understand how to organize and oversee a risk-based enterprise information security program that blends the theories and best management practices with important physical and information technology safeguards.
In order to reinforce information learned in the course and aid those preparing for information security certification examinations, participants will be given unit and course review exercises. After this five days of intensive learning you will return to the office with the foundation of knowledge and needed to pass the CISSP exam (or similar). Even more importantly, you will be prepared to help guide your organization as it develops or revises its information security program.
The MISTI instructors who lead this class have worked closely with one or more of the information security certification organizations (such as (ISC)²).
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Information Security and IT Managers
- Information Security Analysts, Security Architects, Security Administrators
- System Administrators, Network Administrators, IT Auditors
- Compliance Managers
- Anyone needing a “crash course” in information security concepts and practices.
- Information Security Concepts and Risk Management Practices
- Laws and Standards Affecting Information Security and IT Audit
- Security Engineering - Security Models, Mechanisms and Architectures
- Network Security Concepts and Solutions
- Identity Management / Access Controls
- Software Development and Application Security
- Asset Security (including Physical, Human Resources and Environment)
- Availability (Data Recovery and Business Continuity Planning)
The cost of this course is $2895 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 40 CPE Credits
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Find out more about this Information Security Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team