Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Information Security AcademyMIS Training Institute (MISTI)
Information Security Academy - MIS Training Institute
Through this intensive five-day class, participants will prepare for various formal exams in IT security and controls, including CISSP CBK, CISM and CISA. The course will cover various aspects of ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) alongside methods of evaluation, tools and best management practices for constructing or auditing a complex IT security framework.
Participants will be provided with key references and yardsticks to ensure they gain a comprehensive understanding of industry leading practices, legislation and professional standards, including:
- (ISC)²2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Common Criteria
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- A wide array of IT and security-related publications from:
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- US National Security Agency (NSA)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Information Security and IT Managers
- Information Security Analysts
- Security Architects
- Security Administrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- IT Auditors
- Compliance Managers
- Anyone needing a “crash course” in information security concepts and practices
This course will cover the following topics:
- Information Security Concepts and Risk Management Practices
- Laws and Standards Affecting Information Security and IT Audit
- Security Engineering - Security Models, Mechanisms and Architectures
- Network Security Concepts and Solutions
- Identity Management / Access Controls
- Software Development and Application Security
- Asset Security (including Physical, Human Resources and Environment)
- Availability (Data Recovery and Business Continuity Planning)
Degree and diploma etc.
Completion of this course is worth 32 CPE Credits
The cost of this course is $2495 per participant. Request information to learn more!
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Find out more about this Information Security Academy course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team