Governance, Risk and Compliance - MIS Training Institute
Through this three-day seminar by MIS Training Institute taught by a practicing CRO/CCO, participants will explore the methodologies and best practices for implementing an integrated GRC framework into an organization, as well as what the Audit Committee and boards are looking for from their executives in regards to GRC.
This highly interactive seminar will teach participants how to work with executive management to determine appropriate standards for ethics, compliance, investigation and fraud reporting, and governance risks management.
The course content is based on real-world case studies and participants will finish the course with a personalized action plan.
Other areas explored through the course include:
- how to successfully leverage every part of your organization to be part of the Chief Risk Office
- the steps to take to make the internal audit function a strategic part of the GRC framework
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Directors and Managers
- Chief Risk Officers and Chief Ethics Officers
- Internal and External Auditors
- anyone newly charged with GRC responsibilities
This course will cover the following topics:
- GRC: First, Answering the Important Questions
- Understanding Governance Risks: The GRC Model
- A Strategic Look: Expectations and Challenges in Building and Implementing the GRC Framework and Model
- Analyzing the Tone at the Top and Tone-in-the-Middle
- GRC–Four Key Components and Your Roadmap to Success
- Always Start with Risk: GRC Focus on Managing Risks
- Compliance and Regulatory Matters: The Core Strategy
- Ethics: Values and Behavior
- Investigations and Fraud Reporting: Standing Your Ground
- Key Strategy: Implementing the Chief Risk Office/Chief Compliance Office
- Pulling It All Together
The cost of this course is $2195 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 24 CPE Credits
MIS Training Institute (MISTI)
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Average rating 4.8Based on 9 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team