Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Fraud Audit SchoolMIS Training Institute (MISTI)
Fraud Audit School
The Fraud Audit School course is designed to provide participants with a clear understanding of the types of fraud occurring and supply a proven audit methodology for uncovering them. This course begins with the audit, ends with the investigation and incorporates techniques to build effective fraud prevention and detective measures into an audit plan. Participants will have the opportunity to learn in a classroom environment and participate in group discussions, practical exercises and case studies that will prepare them for fieldwork.
During this course participants will learn how to:
- Identify fraud scenarios
- Prepare a fraud risk assessment
- Define fraud audit procedures
- Recommend internal controls
- Sample selection
- Describe fraud findings in a report
- Data mine for fraud
- Integrate fraud detection in an audit program
- Minimize the fraud risk through the proper fraud internal controls
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Financial, Operational, IT, Internal and External Auditors, Audit Managers, Corporate Attorneys, Information Security professionals, Risk Management Personnel, and Line Managers who need to gain an understanding of the growing risks of fraud.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Understanding How Fraud Occurs
- Building Fraud Scenarios
- Preparing a Business Process Fraud Risk Assessment for Audit Programs
- Incorporating Fraud Risk Assessment into the Audit Program
- Integrating Fraud Testing into Your Audit Program
- Interviewing for Fraud in the Audit Process
- Internal Controls and Fraud
- Misappropriation of Assets
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Professional Standards
- Fraud Investigation
- Interviewing: Admission-Seeking and Legal Elements
Degree and diploma etc.
Completion of this course is worth 32 CPE Credits
The cost of this course is $2495 per participant. Request information to learn more!
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Find out more about this Fraud Audit School course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team