Cloud Security Fundamentals ISG207MIS Training Institute (MISTI)
Cloud Security Fundamentals ISG207
This seminar will provide attendees with a comprehensive review of cloud technologies and cloud security fundamentals. The course covers all major domains identified in the Guidance document from the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) from CSA including mapping of controls to other various security frameworks, and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA). Attendees will learn about key vulnerabilities in cloud solutions and strategies for managing those risks.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
IT professionals, IT security professionals, auditors, risk management professionals, CISOs
Introduction to Information Security - ISG101
- Introduction to the Cloud
- Top Threats to Cloud Computing
- Cloud operations and data centers
- Cloud Security Models
- Data Security and Encryption
- Data Privacy
- Identity Management
- Effectively managing security services in the cloud
- Application Security
- Review of Cloud Controls Matrix
- Legal Issues related to Cloud Service Models
- IT Governance for cloud computing, managing the risk
- Incident Response
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the cloud
- Assessing Cloud Providers
- Case studies as time permits
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 24 CPE credits
At the completion of this seminar attendees will:
- Identify security expectations for implementation of cloud based solutions and fundamental cloud security principles and requirements
- Assess the overall level of security offered by cloud provider
- Build the necessary assessment processes for engaging with cloud providers
MIS Training Institute (MISTI)
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...