Auditing Oracle's® E-Business Suite
Oracle’s® E-Business Suite offers a wide variety of applications which require specific audit programs. Auditors and those implementing and supporting Oracle’s E-Business Suite need actionable information about the associated risks and controls.
This foundational three-day course will take you from a basic understanding to an intermediate understanding of application risks and controls for the most commonly implemented applications along with the elements common to all implementations. We will delve deeply into application security and other IT general controls and provide you with a dozens of SQL queries frequently used in assessments.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal and External Auditors, Audit Managers and those implementing & supporting Oracle's E-Business Suite
Prerequisites: Auditing Business Application Systems (ITG103) or equivalent experience
- Oracle Overview
- Common Elements and Modules
- Organization Structure
- Master Data Overview
- Building a Proper Audit Trail
- Oracle Security Basics
- Application Security Best Practices
- Change Management Best Practices for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Designing and Auditing Application Controls
- Best Practices for Protecting Sensitive Data
- Foundation/Core Applications: Risks and Controls
- General Ledger: Risks and Controls
- Assets: Risks and Controls
- Cash Management: Risks and Controls
- Procure to Pay: Risks and Controls
- Order to Cash: Risks and Controls
- Inventory: Risks and Controls
- Hire to Termination: Risk and Controls
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 24 CPE Credits
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...