Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Audit Manager's Guide to IT Risks - Two-Day Course
Audit executives today face challenges such as increasing IT security threats, new regulations, staff shortages, and evolving technology as they strive to address their enterprises’ increasing IT risks. Because of the potential harm to an organization’s reputation that can be caused by breaches in security, the IIA has advised that every internal auditor:
- Have sufficient knowledge of key information technology risks and controls (1210.A3)
- Consider the use of technology based and other data analysis techniques (1220.A2)
- Assess information technology governance (2110.A2)
During this two-day course, audit executives have the opportunity to get up to speed on a range of new technologies, providing assurance that IT risks are being adequately addressed, and meet the challenges of changing technologies. Concepts in this course are presented in a straightforward manner that will provide participants with a working knowledge of IT terms and concepts, prepare them to establish a strategic response to IT risks, and update them on new and emerging technologies that may affect their business.
Who should attend?
Prerequisites: Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (OAG101)or equivalent experience
- Understanding IT Risks
- Taking the Mystery Out of Information Technology: Battling the Buzzwords
- Key IT Infrastructure Risks and Controls
- Auditing Systems Development Projects
- Assessing IT Governance
- Developing the IT Audit Plan
The cost of this course is $1795 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Provider: MIS Training Institute
With offices in London and Boston, MIS Training Institute is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made...