Advanced SAP® ERP Audit and Security - 3-Day Course
This three-day course will give participants the knowledge and skills needed to go beyond the basic methods that many auditors use for SOX purposes and take them to an advanced level that will allow them to identify operational and strategic risks in greater detail. Participants receive in-depth understanding of SAP Basis as well as the techniques for security assessment and must be used to perform a deep-dive technical audit. This includes the control opportunities and advanced risks that need consideration when the SAP Basis system is thoroughly audited, including the considerations when using SAP GRC.
By the time they have completed the course, participants will have the skills and knowledge needed to develop an effective SAP technical audit plan. They will:
- Prioritize key steps
- Discuss techniques for controlling both dialog and non-dialog user security
- Assess the appropriateness of SAP Basis configuration settings
- Recommend procedures for controlling customizations
- Analyze SAP Basis and security-related tables
- Describe effective research techniques related to advanced SAP technical issues
In order to advance their knowledge, participants will get hands-on access to an SAP system and perform an mini security audit.
Who should attend?
Prerequisites: Audit and Security of SAP® ERP (ASE241) or equivalent experience
- Reviewing the Basics
- Advanced SAP System Parameters
- Advanced SAP Basis Security
- Controlling Non-Dialog User Types
- Special Considerations
- SAP Authentication Issues
- Netweaver Security
- Advanced Auditing of SAP Customizations
- Hacking SAP (aka: Hardening SAP against Hacking)
- Analyzing SAP Tables
The cost of this course is $2595 per participant. Request information to learn more!
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 24 CPE Credits
MIS Training Institute (MISTI)
With offices in London and Boston, MISTI is the global leader in IT audit, audit and information security training. Founded in 1978, MISTI has gained experience through training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents. MISTI has made it their...
Average rating 4.8Based on 4 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team