Leadership for Women: Creating a Center that Holds
If ever there was a perfect time, this is it. Time to cultivate your voice and claim your personal power. Time to create a center that holds and guides you. Time to activate your LeaderSelf.
There are unique dynamics affecting women in leadership, and the most significant ones are the internal barriers we encounter and even empower through a lack of understanding. Our personal power, influence and well-being are compromised because we do not know the true source of the glass ceiling or of our potential, for that matter. The truth is, the abilities you possess are only shadows of your real strength.
This program is not about hearing others’ stories or even about sharing your story. This program is about gaining insight, learning new tools, practicing new perceptions and strategies, and applying your learning for sustainable growth and change.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for women who are already in leadership roles or who aspire to be. It is also for women who are not in leadership roles but seek to experience themselves at their highest potential. The group dynamics of this session allows for women of all ages and experiences to learn from each other, functioning as teachers and learners.
You will leave with an integrated RoadMap for your life and leadership, equipping you to meet the challenges and optimize the opportunities available to women in this rapidly shifting landscape.
- Utilize the Leadership Profiles to identify and examine your leadership origins, learned behaviors and evolutionary path.
- Increase your personal power and emotional expression without damaging your leadership or relationships.
- Identify your “fixed tape loop” and learn to interrupt and replace negative patterns.
- Reveal the origin of your StressSelf and challenge negative perceptions.
- Learn a strategy for dealing with conflict and giving/receiving feedback.
- Design a professional/personal development plan including goals and strategies.
- Invest in the diversity of leadership in your organization.
- Contribute to a network of self-aware and empowered women.
- Increase innovation and productivity within your organization.
- Invest in women who will serve as mentors to others.
Skills that Matter
- Communicate with a range of emotions in a healthy, effective way
- Deal with conflict without being activated by your negative ground of being/self-doubt
- Build relationships based on your authentic Leader Self
- Learn to function from your LeaderSelf rather than your StressSelf, at home and at work.
Contact this provider
MindSpring Consulting, Inc.
As learning and teaching experts, MindSpring has served clients around the world since 1999. Our mission is to provide individuals and the organizations they serve with exceptional quality training and development that leads to sustainable change. Our goal is to...