SPIN Selling Conversations® - Classroom Sales Training
SPIN® Selling Conversations is a one-day advanced questioning program that leverages SPIN Selling’s proven methodology to help organizations conduct more effective sales calls, obtain better outcomes and build trustworthy relationships with customers.
SPIN® Selling Conversations is a research-based, advanced questioning skill sales program that combines SPIN Selling’s proven methodology with today’s best-practices in B2B selling. The one-day interactive classroom sales program was developed after speaking with sales professionals globally about how to solve their most difficult challenges.
SPIN® Selling Conversations integrates in-depth exercises, drills and activities, giving participants opportunities to acquire and practice new skills. Online manager-led and individual reinforcement modules and assessments help sharpen and elevate sales aptitude beyond the classroom experience.
Who should attend?
SPIN® Selling Conversations is designed for all sales professionals and leadership (C-suite executives, vice presidents, managers, directors) who want to:
- Shorten their sales cycles, strengthen customer relationships and improve their sales
- Find ways to differentiate their offerings from the competition, even in a commodity environment
- Sell to senior executives, buying committees, and end users – often at the same time and in the same account
- Present their offerings with high impact, avoiding “feature dumps” and discounting
- Make credible sales calls at senior executive levels
- Tackle goals related to pipeline growth, funnel management and customer retention
The cost of this course is $1600.
Top 20 Training Company
Miller Heiman Group is the global leader in providing organizations sales methodology plus sales technology to drive revenue and change business outcomes. The company’s training, consulting, technology and research solutions align process, people, tools, data and analytics to prepare sales...
Find out more about this SPIN Selling Conversations® course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team