The Value Chain Management Certificate Program structure is based upon a portion of the graduate level Supply Chain Management concentration in The Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. The Broad College’s Supply Chain Management Program is consistently ranked as one of the best in the country.
Program content will be delivered through a combination of asynchronous video recordings and readings and synchronous “live” interactive Zoom discussions conducted by full-time MSU faculty. You will also participate in an interactive simulation covering value chain concepts. Value chain management case studies and applications will be liberally used throughout the modules.
- Provide a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class value chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage;
- Provide experience in viewing value chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- Provide an introduction to the tools and applications used in value chain process evaluation and re-engineering;
- Provide experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis; and
- Provide a knowledge baseline documenting value chain management best practices.
The cost of this program, which includes instruction, all educational materials, refreshments, web support, and certificate of completion, is $2,995. Fees can be paid by check made payable to Michigan State University or by credit card and are due at least 15 days prior to the start date
Fees can be paid by check made payable to Michigan State University or by credit card and are due at least 15 days prior to the start of the program.
Certification / Credits
Certificates will be mailed to participants upon successful completion of the program.
Contact this provider
Michigan State University | Togheter we will.
Michigan State University is the nation’s pioneer land-grant university and one of the top research universities in the world. Every day, Spartans work to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic...