For over 50 years, Michigan State University’s Supply Chain Logistics Management Executive Seminar has been the world’s premier logistics executive seminar.
The seminar combines academic frameworks and real-world examples, including discussion and review of best practice trends. The seminar faculty consists of academic and industry speakers that are thought-leaders in supply chain logistics management. The program is designed for experienced executives whose firms are driving integrated logistics within the context of an overall supply chain strategy.
We hope your organization joins us this year to further develop your supply chain logistics management executive talent.
- To understand how logistics and integrated supply chain can contribute to firm competitiveness
- To discuss how logistics and supply chain capabilities can be synthesized and leveraged to achieve superior supply chain and logistics performance.
- To assist managers transitioning from managing specific functional areas, such as transportation and warehousing, toward the challenge of logistics planning and operational integration
- To identify and understand the logistics and supply challenges and trade-offs associated with global operations
- To share and discuss industry best practices in a collaborative learning environment designed to bring value to every organization.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for executives and senior managers in customer service, transportation, warehousing, logistics, planning and supply chain who are interested in learning strategies, concepts and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to competitive performance at their firms. The seminar provides insight into the design and execution of global supply chains, which can contribute to identification/implementation of new value-added initiatives.
Course delivery details
The 2022 seminar will be held at the James B. Henry Center for Executive Development on the campus of Michigan State University.
$4,995 which includes all seminar activities, materials, and meals, beginning with the welcome reception on Sunday and continuing through lunch on Friday.
Contact this provider
Michigan State University | Togheter we will.
Michigan State University is the nation’s pioneer land-grant university and one of the top research universities in the world. Every day, Spartans work to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic...