- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.
- Rail Networks and Operations
- Rolling Stock & Motive Power Maintenance
- Locomotive & Car Leasing
- Car Pooling & Fleet Management
- Operational Models
- Operation of an Urban Railway System
- Creating a Resilient Railway
Course delivery details
Courses starts from :- October 25 to 29, 2021
Contact this provider
Michigan State University | Togheter we will.
Michigan State University is the nation’s pioneer land-grant university and one of the top research universities in the world. Every day, Spartans work to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic...