For more than 65 years, Michigan State University’s Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Executive Seminar has been the world’s premier procurement and supply management executive education experience.
The seminar brings together leading educators and industry professionals. Core strategies used by world-class organizations will be discussed, including those thatachieve sustainable procurement and supply chain advantage. As research and experience continue to indicate, the seminar clarifies the significant value of purchasing and supply chain strategies to a firm’s bottom-line performance.
- To establish the critical components of integrated strategic procurement/sourcing and supply chain management and how these processes can contribute to the competitive success of your firm throughout the value chain
- To enhance understanding and implementation of concepts, strategies and techniques required to increase personal and organizational effectiveness
- To broaden your professional network by exchanging ideas and best practices aimed at accelerating improvement at your company with peers from various industries and firms
- To identify emerging trends and critical directions for purchasing/sourcing and supply chain management while setting key requirements and measurements of success
- To connect participants with tangible, relevant actions for follow up outside of the seminar.
Who should attend?
The seminar is designed for purchasing, materials, and supply chain executives, as well as senior managers. Attendees are most interested in learning strategies, concepts, and techniques necessary to contribute more fully to the competitive performance of their firms. By acquiring strategic purchasing and supply chain management methods, participants identify significant opportunities to leverage resources, and implement value-added initiatives on behalf of their company.
Course delivery details
This seminar will be take place in-person from June 5 through June 10, 2022 at the James B. Henry Center for Executive Development.
$4,995 which includes all seminar activities, materials, and meals, beginning with the welcome reception on Sunday and continuing through lunch on Friday.
Contact this provider
Michigan State University | Togheter we will.
Michigan State University is the nation’s pioneer land-grant university and one of the top research universities in the world. Every day, Spartans work to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic...