The Michigan Cyber Range emphasizes experiential learning. IT professionals gain invaluable experience and knowledge through our certification courses and hands on labs.
The training curriculum for courses is developed and provided by Mile2, a developer and provider of vendor neutral professional certifications for the cyber security industry. Mile2 is NSA CNSS-accredited as well as NIST and NICCS mapped.
The Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) has recognized that Mile2's certification courseware meets all the elements of the CNSS National Training Standards.
"The Michigan Cyber Range will provide a capability not found anywhere else in the world," said John Nixon, Director of the state of Michigan, Department of Technology, Management and Budget.
Some of our course selection is:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO)-Prep course for CISSP!
- Certified Security Leadership Officer (CSLO)
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)