Overview of the Natural Gas Industry is an online course that reviews how natural gas is produced and marketed in the industry. There are lots of exciting content that takes you from the formation of natural gas through processing and transmission to end-users. See how natural gas is traded in markets around the world.
Who should attend?
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the natural gas industry.
You will learn to:
- Point out natural gas’ unique characteristics
- Distinguish all components of the natural gas supply chain
- Identify what valuable products are stripped from the raw gas stream
- Match storage facilities with specific customer requirements
- Distinguish between the distinct roles of the various gas market participants
- Distinguish the differences between natural gas hedging and trading
Certification / Credits
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
Why choose Mennta Energy Solutions?
Trusted by 100,000+ energy professionals
Public courses held worldwide
8 respected certificates for energy professionals
About Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...