Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to the Aviation Fuels Market is an online training course that provides an overview of the aviation fuels market, covering quality, supply, demand and trading.
You’ll learn the basics of producing aviation fuels in the refinery. We’ll review the different types and quality of jet fuel and aviation gasoline. We’ll also cover the key factors affecting supply, demand and trade flows. You’ll understand how aviation fuels are traded and priced, and how they are distributed to airports.
Finally this course will provide an overview of the outlook for the aviation fuels market.
Who should attend?
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the aviation fuels market.
You will learn to:
- Recognize how aviation fuels are produced in a refinery
- Identify the different types of aviation fuels, and their key quality characteristics
- Identify the factors affecting supply, demand and trade flows, and the key elements of the distribution process
- Point out the trading and pricing of aviation fuels
- Recognize the main future trends in the aviation fuels market
Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000...
Find out more about this Introduction to the Aviation Fuels Market course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team