Gas Markets and Deregulation
Gas Markets and Deregulation is an online training course that will discuss how natural gas deregulation is changing the structure of the industry around the world. These evolving market structures have brought new opportunities, but also additional risks. In today's world, understanding what natural gas deregulation means, how it's implemented, and the new industry structures are requirements for successful energy trading and hedging.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about gas markets.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the key elements of gas market deregulation and the terminology used to describe them
- Distinguish between various different approaches to gas pricing in regulated and deregulated markets
- Identify the possible stages of liberalization through which a gas market may pass
- Point out the history of deregulation in the US natural gas market and the European Union gas markets
- Recognize global progress in gas market deregulation and the state of liberalization in selected key gas markets around the world
- Identify how trading develops in liberalized gas markets, and which factors can help or hinder the development of active trading markets
The cost of this online course is $210 USD.
Certification / Credits
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
Why choose Mennta Energy Solutions?
Trusted by 100,000+ energy professionals
Public courses held worldwide
8 respected certificates for energy professionals
About Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...