European Power Markets and Infrastructure is an online training course to review the fundamentals of the European power market, covering market structure, supply, demand and power flows. Learn how liberalization is changing the structure of the power industry in Europe. Review different fuels used for power generation, and factors affecting the generation mix in Europe. Also cover the key factors affecting power demand and future consumption trends. Understand how electricity is transmitted across Europe, including key power flows. Finally, view the outlook for the European power market, including likely impact of environmental legislation.
Who should attend?
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about European power markets.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the structure of the power industry in Europe, and how regulation is changing this structure.
- Identify the different fuels used for power generation, and the factors affecting the generation mix in Europe.
- Identify the various types of power demand and the consumption trends in Europe.
- Point out how electricity is transmitted across Europe, including key power flows.
- Recognize the outlook for the European power market, including the likely impact of environmental legislation.
Certification / Credits
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
Mennta Energy Solutions, formerly The Oxford Princeton program, addresses the knowledge gaps of energy professionals throughout the world with innovative and proven training techniques – instructor-led and online. The effectiveness of the training can be measured by the over 100,000...
Find out more about this European Power Markets and Infrastructure course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team